Welcome to Dogtraining101’s club.
- Dogtraining101, including but not limited to its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third-party content providers, does not under any circumstances make any warranty or representation that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the Website is running efficiently and smoothly, however we take no responsibility and will not be liable for the Website being unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- In order to access some of the features of the Website you will need to become a member.
- If during the process of becoming a member you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete we may suspend, terminate or refuse both your current and future access to and use of the Website.
- When you place an order with Dogtraining101, it is an offer by you to purchase a particular Product or Products for the specified price shown on the Website at the time of the order and in accordance with these Terms.
- We reserve the right to reject your offer to purchase Products for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, errors in pricing, errors in Product descriptions, you trying to purchase more than normal retail quantities and Product unavailability. Under such circumstances, we may contact you to make alternative arrangements.
- Prices and availability of Products are subject to change without notice.
- In order to provide you with the cheapest possible prices being wholesale we do not carry all lines and will have to order some in this can take up to 5 business days.
- You acknowledge and accept the following:-
- The information provided on the Website or any other material accessed via the Website is general information and should not be construed or used as advice.
- The content of the Website is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to update and make changes to the Website without any notice to users of the Website.
- While we makes every effort to ensure that the information and other material provided on the Website is current, reliable, accurate and complete, all information and material on the Website is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant or make any representations as to the currency, accuracy, reliability or completeness of information and material provided on the Website.
- Dogtraining101, including but not limited to its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third party content providers, does not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence), and is not liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect), resulting from any reliance or action taken by you on any information or material accessed through the Website or for errors, or omissions from, the information provided on the Website.
- Photographs, illustrations and packaging images shown on the Website are a representation of the Products advertised and the appearance of actual Products may vary.
- You will make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any information or material provided on the Website.
Consumer Guarantees – your right to refund, replacement or credit
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) is the national law for fair trading and consumer protection. Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts, or modifies any right, remedy or consumer guarantee available to you under the ACL.
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from Dogtraining101 when a product fails to meet one of the automatic consumer guarantees provided under the ACL, including that:
- The product is faulty or of unacceptable quality;
- The product does not match the product description; and
- The product is unfit for the intended purpose (does not do what it is meant to);
The consumer guarantees will not apply where you have:
- caused the product to become damaged (such as using the product in a way that it is not intended to be used);
- have mistreated or abused the product (intentionally or unintentionally);
- received what you asked for but changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere or decided you do not like the product; or
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
You will be required to provide proof of purchase if you wish to claim a refund, replacement or credit from Dogtraining101.
- in the case of products, the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the products, the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products, or the payment of the cost of having the products repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
You must be over the age of 18 years and/or able to enter into a legally binding contract to use the Website.
Other Terms for Training
All other Terms for Training can be located via the below link and are automatically accepted upon buying a training lesson or package of any description.